Sofia is not a tourist hotspot like Paris or Rome, for example, but in my opinion the city has a lot to offer. This preferably refers to
- the Mediterranean lifestyle (although Bulgaria is not on the Mediterranean),
- the possibilities to explore nature, especially the Vitosha Mountains with its 2200 meters of altitude
visiting historical sites.
With regard to sightseeing, we have put together the following must-sees for you:
- The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- The national theater Ivan Vazov
- The St. Nedelya Church
- The National Palace of Culture
- The St. George’s Church
- The Russian St. Nicolai Church
- The central mineral bath
If you have comments on this information, please don’t hesitate to send us a mail at email@example.com. We will be happy to answer your questions.